Tuesday 30 August 2011

What is good: Ear Stretchers

I have chosen to research ear stretchers as my chosen object. I wear very small ones myself, but dislike the very big ones. I love coconut and horn jewellery, especially from a shop called Tribu in the Camden stables. My basic knowledge of them is that you can stretch your ears up to 20mm and they will still shrink back to their normal size, for this reason I hate really large ones I find them quite unattractive and think you have to have a certain look to pull them off. I am going to begin my research by looking at jewellery and trends that exist today and gather opinions from people of what they feel about stretching your ears. I am going to further this by looking at where ear stretchers originated and how they first came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment